Sunday, June 17, 2012

iPhone fun

So I got an iPhone about two weeks ago, and then my mom got one a few days later.

We've had such a blast learning how to use our new phones, and getting used to the unlimited mobile-to-mobile perks.

My phone calls me Genius, and one of my favorite things to tell Siri to do is to play "Party Rock Anthem."

I totally love my pedometer app, my runner's log app, and my spanish flashcard app. I did download a GRE prep app, and after one questions, my head felt like it was going to burst.

You know, for $37.50 a month, this may be the best investment ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Linz,

    Dunno if you were referring to Runner's Log. If so, you might be interested in 2.0, which supports GPS, posting to dailymile, and other cool stuff like syncing with your iPad. (You need one of those if you don't have one!)

    It is in beta at http://tflig.ht/MJtM33 if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete