Thursday, September 27, 2012

Updates

Ooohkay, it has been for to long since I've blogged, but so much has happened I guess it just slipped my mind.

First Up, I got my first real full-time benefited job! I'm ecstatic to say I am back at the U, after being away for a year, it was so great to set foot on campus again. I am in love with walking across campus, cutting through the Union, and trekking through the library.

I even got to go to employee appreciation day today!

Adam and the 'A' on the Rice-Eccles field

Me on the 'U'



Anyway, I adore my job as an Office Assistant, it is the perfect job for me, especially since now I am going to pursue a career in advising. I miss my buds from the bridal shop like crazy, but I have begun a brand new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too Linds...we need to do lunch or dinner sometime, text me your availability.

    ReplyDelete