Sunday, November 24, 2013

Comic Con 2013

I deeply apologize for my lack of updates. Ergo, a massive photo dump is commencing.
First up: Comic Con 2013! First off, let me just let you know that SLC has never had a Comic Con before, and it was such a hit that the Fire Marshal shut it down on Friday for going over capacity on the Saturday session. Next year, they said they would double their space at the Salt Palace! Maybe the cast of Once Upon a Time will come :)
Kevin Sorbo, Auntie Doreen's favorite person in the world!
 Doreen finnaly got to meet him
 
Xander from Buffy (left) and The Original Hulk (right)

Mom & Doreen



We met a wookie...

...and Henry Winkler!



I definitely think Doreen had a blast, as did I, and we are definitely going again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment