Thursday, November 1, 2018

high note

Lately I've been working on creating positive energy, mostly because tension and conflict run wild within the walls of my new school. Recently I finished reading The Energy Bus as part of professional development, and I really learned a few things about myself.

For example, I'm naturally a pretty positive person. But even I need to develop healthy coping skills because of my anxiety. Gratitude walks are now part of my daily routine, and I can tell the difference throughout the day. While I've been striving to add more of this positive energy into my life, my inspiration for writing has been flowing.

Now that November has started, I am jazzed about working on a novel I have been outlining for a few years now. This one deals with family dynamics, grief, and how a family comes together after losing a loved one.

I'm hoping that I can start by writing 500 words a day and have something decent to show for it by the time the month/year ends.

Cheers to ending my days on a high note!

No comments:

Post a Comment