Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

So Chrisella and I got to hang out a lot this weekend because both Ash and Lisha went out of town. We hit up the outdoor symphony featuring Chuck Brown at The Mall on Sunday night after we went to the National Women in the Arts Museum. Then on Monday, a bunch of the interns went kayaking on the Potomac River (I may have just found the sport I am good at!) before hitting up the FHA BBQ later that night. Overall it was a fabulous long weekend.

Statue in front of one of the Congressional Buildings.

The Capitol at night!


The concert stage.

One of my caricatures of the back of our apartment door. Gotta do something productive every day in the form of documenting all the funny things that happen to me and my roommates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment