Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturdays in DC

So, I realized that I had not posted last week :'( Very bad form on my part. So this week's posting is more or less a double dose of my DC adventures.

Last weekend, Ash and I hit up the Greek Festival, very briefly, at our neighborhood Greek Orthodox Church. Afterward, as we walked home, we were hit on by three 8-yr-olds. Oh my, can you say 'Jailbait?'


Then today, Sharalyn and I hit up the National Museum of Natural History before we went to the Book Festival on the Mall.

The Hope Diamond, gorgeous as ever, and I had to explain to Sharalyn that they probably used an imitation rock in Titanic

What does the Crystal Ball see for your future??

The Triceratops skeleton

Crouching, I mean Pouncing, Tiger

Sleeping Cats

At the Mall for the Book Festival

The Magic School Bus (right) and Ms. Frizzle reading to the kids

It was a great day. I love hanging out with Sharalyn, and we may become Sightseeing-Buddies. I'm almost half-finished with my list of places to visit while in DC. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment