Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friends

I've become very aware of my friends lately, how much of my time I've spent being anti-social, and how I really need to step it up.

This month, I've had the chance to catch up with a few of my buds; lunch with Sandra H, dinner with Melissa, sushi with Bryce, seeing Pitch Perfect with Laura, dinner with Victoria, and Temple Night with Erica.

I don't think it is enough though. While trying to 'socialize,' I must admit that I've really only been doing the bare minimum. I really do need to get a life. I've decided that next semester, I really need to kick it up a notch. I'm going to give the singles ward a real chance, along with an Institute class, and possibly a gym membership.

I also think I need to get a new hobby. I have an idea to do a series of 4 paintings next year, one depicting my mind, one my body, one my spirit, and one a combo of the three. I figure I can spend three months on each piece, and complete the series by the end of next year.

Although I'm always open to suggestions to help me become a more well-rounded person.

Anyway, I will be more social!

No comments:

Post a Comment