Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pinterest Journal Project Post #1

So I found this great website on Pinterest that gives you 130 writing prompts.My coworker Kelsey suggested I write each one for the blog instead of journaling them. Hence, this series will now be known as the PinPro (Pinterest Project), and be updated twice a week.

Post #1: Robert Frost wrote a poem titled 'The Road Not Taken.' Name a road you've always wanted to travel. Where do you hope it takes you, and what might you see on the way?

I've always wanted to be an artist in New York. 
Spending my days working in a posh gallery, and spending my nights painting. 



When not painting, I'd be out at elite gallery events, seeing shows on Broadway, 
and enjoying fancy dining establishments.

 

My Sunday mornings would be spent eating brunch in front of a large window overlooking some part of Manhattan, followed by a stroll through Central Park with my Shepherd mix dog named Winnie.



742193_IMG_7282.jpg

I would hope the road would take me to a life of excitement and sophistication, where my photo and name would be in magazines, and I'd been part of the artistically acclaimed community. Along the way I would know exactly who I am in my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment