Saturday, May 4, 2013

What a Week!

What a crazy week it has been! Not only was it graduation week at the U, but Tyler is officially out of the MTC in Madrid! His new mission president sent us this photo, 


and we found this video of the missionaries in Madrid on Youtube.



In other news, my cooking endeavors are getting more and more fun to try! I made sweet potatoes fries for the first time.


And paired them with some grilled salmon.


And today (May 4), I had the chance to see my sweet little friend Clare Filmore get baptized. She is such a sweet and beautiful girl, I was so happy to be able to share her special day with her!


Later, I got to go to my friends Jessa and Ian's wedding reception. It was such a great night filled with friends and socializing and good cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment