Saturday, August 17, 2013

5k, Baby Shower, and Double-Date

Today, Meredith and I did the CARMA Center's Run in Rhythm 5k. We beat our time from the Intermountain Healthcare 5k by 5min. It was fun, and I had the chance to break in my new digital pedometer! The goal is to get in as close to 10,000 steps a day, and today I ended up surpassing 13,000. I figure I'll learn what my average daily step total is and adjust my cardio from there.

Later, Mom and I went to a bay shower from my childhood friend, Kylie. It was a wonderful afternoon.

Afterward, Mer and I went on a double date. It consisted of a picnic in the park and a game of croquet and bachi ball. It was a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to this week because my textbooks will arrive for my grad class! I'm going to focus on putting a positive spin on everything, maybe it will help improve my overall mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment