Friday, August 16, 2013

I'll admit it...

...I've been SO bad about blogging, so here's a massive update.

Back in July, I ran my second 5k for Intermountain Healthcare with Victoria and Meredith.

Me and Victoria (8 months pregnant)

The finish line

Me and Meredith


My Aunt Lieu had her baby, Kingston mid-July. (Right, newborn. Left, one-month old)


I finished my 1000 piece puzzle of Gone With the Wind and mod-podged it and hung it up.


I cut off about 3 inches of my blonde locks (right, before; left, after)




Victoria had her baby, little William Barrett
 









**On another note, this Fall I will be attended graduate-level classes in the Educational Leadership and Policy Program for the next few semesters before I submit my application this next year. I'm beyond excited to do this! 

I've also signed up for Circuit Training 3 days a week at 6:30am, so I will be exercising multiple times a week first thing in the morning before I go to work at 8am.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I made it onto your blog :D There needs to be a like button on this thing.

    ReplyDelete