Friday, January 17, 2014

Five Relevant Fun Facts for January

I've decided to work on my self-image, and an easy way to do that is to promote the positive instead of dwelling on the supposed negative. Therefore, once a month I will do a random five-fact post relevant to that particular moment.

1. I really love the movie First Wives Club, especially the song "You don't own me" performed by Bette Midler, Goldie Hawn, and Diane Keaton.

2. I'm obsessed with the song "Let It Go" from the new Disney movie Frozen, both the Idina Menzel version and the Demi Lovato version.

3. In the last 7 days, I've attended a muscle definition class, Zumba, and a BodyCombat class.

4. Had a classmate compliment me to my instructor (who is also my boss)!

5. Made my coworker Josh laugh so hard that he asked if he could frame my statement (no, I will not tell you what I said).

No comments:

Post a Comment