Thursday, July 9, 2015

Joy

You know, I've been a bit stressed lately.

The fiscal year ended, which means lots of chaos at work, class is winding down, which means groups projects and presentations, and the wedding is next week, which means last-minute arrangements. Added together, with a dash of loneliness (because I'm living alone until Sam moves in), and chronic insomnia, makes for a stressed out me.

So, I've been turning to small comforts to help me get through my last few days of stuff. Some of those comforts have included Dr. Pepper, Oreos, watching Studio C clips and Backstreet Boys music videos, and stretching.

So, please enjoy a list of things that bring me joy:

1-Cafe Rio's Fire-grilled Steak Quesadilla


2-"Everybody (Backstreet's Back" music video


3-Dr. Pepper


4-"Dana's Dead" from Studio C


5-"The Chipmunk Adventure" movie

No comments:

Post a Comment