Thursday, June 30, 2016

Adventures in Ocean City

We went jet skiing and I was scared out of my mind! But I managed to figure it out and ride around for about an hour. I would have been willing to go faster than 20mph if I hadn't been so worried about accidentally tipped the thing over!

#totheMax and #MissL

Some really cool sand sculptures on the beach by the boardwalk. We also went to a little arcade where Max and Kate won a bunch of tickets and exchanged them for prizes.

We went to the beach at night with our glow sticks for a nightwalk.

Kayaking in the bay of Assateague Island. At one point, Max and I pretended we were pirates competing against the canoe that the others were paddling. I kept saying things like, "Arr, ye scurvy dogs! No one is faster than me, says I!"

Two wild ponies in Assateague, we kept seeing small clusters of them throughout the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment