Monday, June 6, 2016

Hawaii Trip 2016

My in-laws took us to Hawaii for their 30th anniversary and to celebrate my and Alexa's graduations. We stayed at a gorgeous resort in Ko Olina.










We went to the Arizona Memorial, a very sobering experience.



In a sweet twist of fate, I came across another girl who had the same tattoo as me! How cool that I went all the way to Hawaii to find a kindred spirit.


Apparently my Hawaiian name is Linekekei.

We went to the Polynesian Culture Center and Sam got an awesome tattoo that means 'warrior.'

Lisa's meant 'queen' and mine meant 'princess.'



There were man-made lagoons right outside our condo resort.


Even Sam's brother Max made it out to surprise Bob and Lisa.




Me and my sister-in-law Alexa

We were staying next to a Disney resort, so one day we went over so that Alexa could snap pics with the characters.

Since our flight home wasn't until 9pm, Sam and I stopped at the Byodo-In Japanese Temple on our way to the airport.




What a great trip! However, I'm super psyched to be back home. I have to recover before I leave in two weeks to go visit the Dunns in Washington DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment