Monday, July 25, 2016

Updates: A home and another wedding!

I knew that once I got back from Washington DC earlier this month, things we're going to be moving quickly. I began house-hunting the day after I flew back, and I went back to work (part-time). Although, the night before my flight home I was informed that my brother Tyler was getting married.

When I was told, there wasn't a date yet, and everything (both our future house and the wedding) was all very theoretical.

Yet, here we are, 2.5 weeks later and everything is in full swing. We found our dream starter home and are currently under contract, and Tyler's wedding is set for September 17 (this year, less than 2 months away).

Even I'm surprised at how fast everything is happening (although, given that it's my life I really shouldn't be surprised since things usually seem to happen all at once).

Anyway, I'm beyond excited that we are getting out of our apartment and into a place that I can truly make into a home for our family.

The best part? It's centrally located for our support network! Only 20 minutes from my work, 28min from Sam's work, 15min from my parents, 20min from Sam's cousins, 11min from Victoria, and 7min from Adam & Beth. Our inspection is Friday, and I can't wait to just be done with this process so we can start the next chapter for our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment