Sunday, November 6, 2016

Five Years Later

I can't believe it's been five whole years since my Bubby passed away.

Whenever I stop and think about how much she's missed, it makes me sad/angry/frustrated.

Sam suggested we take Princess and go pay respects to Bubby's grave. Sam had to rush up to his work for a quick chemical test, so he dropped me off and we headed in. I was able to snap a few picks of Princess before I got in trouble for having a dog on the grounds (honestly, I didn't know, but now I do). During our brief visit, we saw a buck and a ton of squirrels.





Princess would have loved her great-grandma, I'm sure of it. I'm sure Olivia would have loved her too (maybe, either that or totally hated her because she would have been cuteness competition).

Again, I can't believe how much has happened in the last five years. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next five years also.

No comments:

Post a Comment