Wednesday, July 6, 2011

California Adventures

So, it's been awhile since I've blogged. Really the only thing worth reporting is June was going to Manhattan Beach in Los Angeles with my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, and the little cousins.

It was crazy.

We left on a Tuesday morning, and got to the airport with 45 minutes to spare. After getting bagels and cream cheese we waited for the plane at gate B something or other. After 5 minutes, my uncle noticed that his shirt was on backwards, and I commenced laughing in my head.

On the plane I read my Facebook novel for class, and begun writing my book report.

I met up with my grandparents at the LA Airport and we headed to the beach house.

The beach was great, but the best part was meeting up with my Aunt Jo-Ann and being in the studio audience for the taping of Fran Drescher's new sitcom "Happily Divorced."

The beach, I love it!


Lieu & Damian came down from Anaheim for lunch with me and my grandparents.

Me and Grandpa

It was nice to get away for a few days to the beach with amazing weather, but it was nice to come home again. Although the temperature was absolutely perfect in CA and just plain hot in SLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment