Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hanging with Bryce

Bryce is my best guy friend. I'd be lost without him.

We had the opportunity to hang out twice this week, I even let him read one of my books (even though he is essentially in most of them). This week we celebrated our friend Kate's 21st Birthday at the Spaghetti Factory, and hit up Pioneer Park for Bryce's very first Twilight Concert (The Decemberists).

We've been close friends for over 6 years now; now we're parting ways :( I'm heading out to DC and he's staying in SLC for ELP Graduate School at the U. Four whole months without hanging out might just drive me insane, because we all know that Skype, text, email, and phone calls just aren't the same as a face-to-face conversation. Although he is possibly coming out to DC during Fall Break in October to visit (fingers crossed).

For those of you who know the history, we are two of the three original Besties. Adam and Bryce were besties, and then I came along and pushed my way in ;) We three were the closest, and they were my best boys. But you know, things change (Adam high-tailed it to Riverton after I moved on-campus and Bryce moved off-campus). So now there are two, me and Bryce. Hopefully we'll still be as close when we're gray-haired and deaf/blind of old age. Haha, one can only hope right?

Hanging out after the birthday dinner.

Chillaxing at the Twilight Concert.


Best Friends Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment