Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just Another Day

So today was just another day. I worked all day before meeting up with Natalie to celebrate her graduation. Although, I was lucky enough to leave work a bit early and catch up with Bryce for awhile. When I met up with Natalie, I ran into Elise! Then, Nat and I went up to the H. House and spent some quality time with some quality people.

This is the part where my mind starts playing "What if..." I do not enjoy when my mind does this, it usually leads to a massive panic attack and trouble sleeping. I guess it brings up emotional issues, and I just don't the time to express my true feelings. I think that may be my problem. I'm not honest with myself, most of the time I will say what people need to hear from me. Here is a tidbit of the conversation my brain started running with for a solid 15 minutes tonight:

Q: What if something was supposed to work out a certain way?
A: Then it would have already happened.

Q: What if I missed my chance?
A: When one door closes, another one opens.

Q: Do these thoughts means something other than being a simple fabrication of my current thought process?
A: No, this is the part of being a girl that gets you in trouble, you're over-analyzing.

Q: Does it mean something?
A: How badly do you want it to mean something?


Yeah, it was just another day. I need to either talk more to avoid an emotional build-up, or simply stop talking in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment