Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lieu's Wedding

Okay, so my cousin Lieu got married this past weekend, so here are the highlighted photos of me and all of my cousins!
Me and Mom

Me, Jenny and Gillian

Me, Baby Jamie and Anne Marie

Me, Haley and Erin

Me and Jamie, the most beautiful little girl in the world!

Anne Marie, Lieu and George

Kathleen, Jodie and Josh, and Michael 

Ron and Kathleen

Lieu and Mom

Ian, Mom, Tyler and Me

Mom and Jose

Lieu and Damian

Christopher and Mom

It was great to finally meet Baby Jamie, she is my Mom's brother George's daughter with Anne Marie. It was also great to meet Haley, my cousin Jodie and her husband Josh's little girl.

It's hard to believe I saw everyone six months ago when Bubby died, but this was definitely a more cheerful occasion.

Max and Kate came as well, but Max was under the weather and just wasn't up for socializing :(

When it was time to catch the bouquet, one of Lieu's bridesmaids totally popped me one in order to get it. I would've let her have it, she didn't need to punch me!

With the exception of the rain (meaning Bubby made and appearance through the elements), it was a perfectly wonderful evening. Congrats to Lieu and Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment