Wednesday, July 23, 2014

5 facts for July

It's that time again!

1-My middle school bff and I were obsessed with Cher for about 4 years. We had all of her CDs, had seen and could quote all of her movies, and we even got tickets to see her when she came to town for her farewell tour. To this day, I think I know more about Cher than any 24-yr-old should.

2-I really, really, really want a dog. I would love to name it Buffy. She could protect me from bad guys and vampires, and she could go running with me. Or I'd name her Winnie. I don't know. But I want a dog.

3-I would love to meet Sarah Michelle Gellar. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cruel Intentions, Scooby Doo, I mean come on, she's the bomb!

4-I would love to meet Julia Stiles. Save the Last Dance, the Prince & Me, I love this girl!

5-My first 10k is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment