Friday, December 19, 2014

Dreams

Last week was my 25th birthday, and I realized that while I have accomplished a good number of things in my life so far, there are a few things on my list of dreams that are patiently waiting to be fulfilled.

Accomplished Dreams as of now:

  • Graduate High School in the Top 10% (Actually, I made it in the Top 7%)
  • Live on campus at least one semester during college (not only did I live on campus for three semesters, I lived in the Humanities House for an entire year)
  • Graduate College (I even finished a year earlier than planned)
  • Intern in DC
  • Buy my own car
  • Write a book
  • Get into graduate school (This one was tricky, I applied to three different programs over the course of three years before I got into my current program)


Dreams to fulfill:

  • Obtain my Master's degree- I'm currently pursuing a Master's of Art in Community Leadership at Westminster College, set to graduate in Spring 2016.
  • Travel to Europe- This one will be my graduation gift to myself after I've finished my graduate program.
  • Get my book published
  • Buy my own home
  • ...and whatever else pops into my head!

Life is short, and there is so much to do! I can't wait to see where my path takes me, the people I will meet, and the adventures I've yet to have.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment