Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines Weekend

My Valentine's weekend was just wonderful.

Sam and I went to City Creek on Friday night so that I could buy a new temple dress (I finally got an interview with the temple presidency to be a temple worker!) and a few other things (new garments, temple bag, etc). We had fun just roaming around for a little bit before we went to TCBY for some froyo.



On Saturday, I went to Rose Park to do my taxes, and then visited some of my neighborhood friends before heading back to Sugarhouse. As it got closer to dinnertime, I made two large stacks of waffles for our picnic dinner. One chocolate chip, and the other blueberry. I also sprung for some Martinelli's and we drank out of martini glasses.



Sam surprised me with the most beautiful gift ever:
a rose-gold watch from Fossil. 

I think it is absolutely perfect!


We also watched Beauty & the Beast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment