Wednesday, April 17, 2019

It's been a minute

I haven't blogged in awhile.

Forgive me, but I've been going through something. My more recent posts are a mere snapshot of the sock drawer of emotion that is my life.

Let's just cut to the chase and say I've been stressed and then I was suddenly overwhelmed. My coping skills were in the toilet and everything felt like the end of the world. This culminated in feeling so lost and hopeless that I was willing to do anything to make it stop. Anything.

Keep in mind, I squashed any idea that was dangerous. But for a minute, I considered anything.

I'm still struggling. But being conscientious of my issues right now and aware of my lack of coping skills helps somewhat.

I'm trying.

But I'm weathering my storm right now, and it's a big one.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment