Saturday, October 15, 2011

On My Own

So today was the Utah/Pittsburgh game at Pittsburgh; half the interns went up to catch it, and another group went on a day trip to Shenendoah Valley. I refused to stay in my apartment all day, so I went on an adventure. I started at the Smithsonian Castle, and then made my way to the Freer Gallery, with a sidestep to the Hirshhorn Sculpture Gallery. From there, I walked to Chinatown to see the American Art and Portraiture Gallery (National Portrait Gallery). Then I got hungry, so I walked from Chinatown to Union Station and went window shopping before buying a delicious Turkey sandwich and oatmeal chocolate chip cookie from Potbelly's. Finally, I decided it was time to come home. I followed my long day of cardio up with a hour nap and then 2 hours at the gym. Next weekend, we have the White House Tour, and the weekend after, it's NEW YORK!!!!!!!



Photo and Video of the MLK-themed protest

Smithsonian Institution-The Castle

Freer Art Gallery on the Mall





National Archives statue


Exhibit in the Portrait Gallery


MJ cartoon, way cool

Madonna quote on the wall, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment