Monday, October 31, 2011

New York, New York!

The Addams Family poster in front of the Lunt Fontanne Theater, yes that is snow you see falling. The first day it decided to snow was the only day I decided to take a day trip. I will say that the slushie snow was the only unfabulous part of the trip.

Sandra and I waiting for the bus at Union Station, 6:30am on a Saturday. After two DC buses, we boarded the Bolt Bus for a 4hr15min nonstop ride to Port Authority. I will say I have learned to have patience by being in DC, and I now have far more patience than I ever thought I would have.

Times Square, although in my mind I see it as the heart of Broadway, we did stop at McDonald's just so we could say that we had lunch in Times Square. There was a crazy protest going on while we had lunch, all we could see were umbrellas and hear people screaming excitedly. It was exciting!

Before the show, Sandra and I had about an hour to kill, so we did what any sane adults would do: got to the Time Square DISNEY Store!!! They had adorable Tigger ornaments, and since we both love Tigger, it seemed appropriate to take a picture.
I SO wanted to by a Rapunzel outfit, they were super cute and sparkly, but alas they were too small :(

No comments:

Post a Comment