Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Pinterest!

Ohhh Emmmmmm Geeeeeeeee! How have I gone on this long in life without knowing about Pinterest?????



One of my DC coworkers always mentioned it in passing with our Deputy Director, but I never really inquired about it's nature or purpose. Luckily, fate hit me over the head (as it always seems to do) and now I officially have a new interest.

So far, I have created 4 boards: Future Digs, True Colors, DIY Crafts, and Fairytale Nuptials.

Future Digs contains ideas and inspiration for what my future loft apartment will look like. It also has furniture and color palette ideas, and even a few feng shui tips.

True Colors is purely a collaboration of small elements and interests that I believe make up the majority of who I believe myself to be. It consists mostly of quotes, objects, and colors. Someday it will be complete ;)

DIY Crafts contains cools ideas of stuff I would very much like to make (which is ideal, since I have never been the scrapbooker-type). Its purpose is to serve as a creative outlet when I'm not at the Bridal Shop or babysitting the kids.

Saving the best for last, Fairytale Nuptials is my dream ideas for my far into the future wedding. Need I say more? Seriously, need I?

I can already see this addiction to yet another social media outlet as a productive way to spend my free time, and hopefully tap into my creativity so that the juices may flow into each and every aspect of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment