Sunday, March 11, 2012

4 blisters

I hate blisters, especially on my feet. My first experience with excruciating blisters on my feet was in DC, and now busy season at the Bridal Shop is underway and my blister experience continues. For your own benefit, I will not post photos.

I guess constantly changing my shoes at work is the only way I can help prevent this problem, but I already have to lug around my flats in a bag everyday, adding another pair would make my car seriously smell like feet, and that's a smell with I do not want to be associated. I mean really, who wants to smell like feet?

Anyway, I should try to put more shoes into my rotation, but when you're trying to dress professional and cute it can be a dilemma if you are not willing to wear high heels 42 hours a week. Regardless, maybe it's time to go shoe shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment