Sunday, March 4, 2012

A friend-filled Saturday night

All right, so ever since Lambda Delta Sigma was dissolved back in July, it's been a challenge to keep up with all my Phi sisters. To help remedy this predicament, Livvy organized a dinner at Chilis for 7:30pm last  Saturday. I finished work around 6ish, and headed to the restaurant with the idea in mind that I would find some random way to entertain myself until it was time for dinner.

I sat in my car in the parking lot for about a minute before I pulled out my phone. I dialed Bryce, we had missed our Tuesday night phone call this past week and I really wanted an update. He answered! He asked what I was up to after telling me he was having dinner with some friends. I told him my location, and he laughed. "Come to Paradise bakery."

I headed the 30 feet from the car to the bakery, and there he was, sitting with a bunch of people from school, including Leilani and DJ from my house last year. I was ecstatic! I cheerfully spent the next 90 minutes catching up with my buddies, before heading over to Chilis to meet my my Phi girls.

The final count for dinner was me, Melissa, Rachel, Nikki, Michelle, and Olivia. It was so great to hang out and be updated on their daily lives and activities. I really do love my Phis, and we definitely need to have dinner more often.

And to top off my great weekend, Michelle gave a really awesome guy my number and we've been texting back and forth. He is a blast to chat with :)

Anyway, I hope my Monday is a great day for both sales and writing inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment