Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random Talents

Random talents are uniquely awesome. I just happen to be a highly amusing improv storyteller who exercised this talent at work to entertain Kenzie and Mindy. I was simply writing an idea down for a possible facebook post for work about beach weddings, and I came up with this:

"Beach weddings are wonderful, they provide a carefree attitude to a relaxing atmosphere, which is great because planning a wedding is uber stressful. the last thing a gal wants to do is walk down the aisle feeling super stressed and angry at the world. I can't imagine a person who doesn't appreciate the idea of a beach, i mean come on, relaxing sounds of the waves crashing agaisnt the shore, and I'll bet if you wanted to you could have pirates attack. I mean, they roam the high seas as well, but they wouldn't to be very well-mannered guests at a wedding.  Plus, they'd try to steal not only the wedding gifts but also the wedding rings, which would be bad. They'd also eat all the cake and totally hog the dance floor."

Needless to say, it made Kenzie laugh. I should do stuff like this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment