Sunday, March 25, 2012

It was time to unload the camera

So, today's Tyler's 18th birthday, so we took pictures. I looked through the pics and realized it hadn't been unloaded in awhile, so here are the ones that I liked best.

Me, Max, and Olivia at the park in August

Max telling me a secret (how much he loves me!)

Me and my boy

Aunt Jose and Mom in August

Kate's 3rd birthday party (and her awesome hand-made Cinderella poster)

Mom and Dad at Oktoberfest

Dad and Aunt Dena at Grandpa Arne's funeral in October

Ian, Mom, Tyler, and Dad at Grandpa's funeral

Tyler, Ian, Mom, and Dad at Uncle Rick's funeral (2 weeks after Grandpa's)

Uncle Donald, Mom, Boo-Boo (Grandpa Kenny), and Uncle George at Bubby's funeral in November

Me, Kate, and Mom at Christmas

Olivia, making alien eyes

Dad's 52nd birthday, Chocolate Cake!

Tyler's 18th birthday

The Larsen Birthday Totem Pole

The silly fuzzy pic

No comments:

Post a Comment