Friday, February 21, 2014

Five Relevant Fun Facts for February

It's time for another entertaining round of fun facts in an attempt for me to improve my self image.

1- I have naturally blonde curly hair that I straightened every single day for three years straight because the kids in middle school made fun of me. The girls said I looked like I'd stuck my fingers into an outlet, a rough thing for any 12 year old to deal with. Now, at 24, I hate straightening my hair, if anything, I curl it more!

2- I wore braces on and off for 7 years! I was 10 the first time, and 15 the second time. They finally came off for good when I was 17, halfway through my junior year of high school. Lucky for me, they came off right before my senior pictures.

3- I absolutely love the ABC Family original series, Greek. I watched it all though college, and continue to re-watch the series at least three times a year. I totally ship Casey and Cappie, and to this day still watch fan-made music videos of their love story.

4- I'm working on improving my body and working on my muscle tone. My mantra at the gym has become "Be buff like Buffy," as in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I recently watched the entire series on Netflix, and she is AWESOME!

5- I can't dance for crap. Once at a dance club in DC, I pop lock and dropped it and split my pants. I was so incredibly grateful that I had my Bennion Center track jacket to tie around my waist. Anyway, I can't dance, but that doesn't stop me from line dancing, Zumba-ing, and pop.lock/dropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment