Wednesday, April 30, 2014

5 Fun Facts for April

1. I LOVE Jason David Frank (aka Tommy the green/white ranger from Power Rangers). I got to meet him at FanX for Comic-Con this month. Afterwards, I purchased the 1995 Power Rangers Movie and have been reliving my childhood dreams of one day marrying him and having martial artist children.

2. I've recently discovered a band called The Cab, and I'm beyond obsessed with their songs "Lovesick Fool" and "Living Louder."

3. I seriously think I have an addiction for purchasing DVDs on Amazon.com. In the last 6 months, I've bought The First Wives Club, Heathers, Ever After, Save the Last Dance, The Sound of Music, Frozen, The Power Rangers Movie, Can't Buy Me Love, Bring It On, Drive Me Crazy, A Goofy Movie, and Pride & Prejudice.

4. I plan on making an original painting this summer, it is one of my goals.

5. I'm determined to finish a complete draft if my novel Lindsey, Not Perfect by the time my first class begins in August. Once I've got a draft, I will distribute it to a few people and get their feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment