Saturday, June 21, 2014

5 Fun Facts for June

It's that time again for another rousing round of fun facts! I decided that this month's facts will be tailored to the Summer season, as opposed to simply being random fun facts.

1. My favorite summertime treat is a cherry Snow Cone. Don't know why, just love it. I also really like having a super red tongue after I'm finished eating one. Snow cones remind me of July and fireworks, maybe that's where the red factor comes in.

2. I love flip flops. I'm currently trashing a pair that I bought at Old Navy for $5. Although, I'm very aware of how quickly wearing flip-flops can undo a perfectly done pedicure. I try not to over-wear them, just because I know that they're not as good for my feet as my sneakers.

3. June is my favorite Summer month, and I haven't the slightest clue as to why, although it may have something to do with the heat. I immediately think smoldering hot sunshine-y death whenever someone says July or August. I guess I always keep my fingers crossed for 70-75 degree weather in June before it shoots up to 90.

4. Sheldon's first road trip was this month. Meredith and I drove down to St. George to see The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn, something we'd been looking forward to since February.

5. I'm totally and completely obsessed with the song Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, although I equally love Boyce Avenue's cover of it as well. I think I just have a mad crush on the lyrical magnificence that is the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment