Sunday, March 27, 2016

The CVX Convention (aka Meeting the Studio C cast!)

On a random day back in February, I received a suggested ad in my Facebook news feed.

"Meet Studio C" it said.

"...at the Create View Experience-Live (CVX) convention" it continued.

Well, you don't have to tell me twice!



We didn't have a very long wait to get in (nothing like Comic Con), plus we got these really neat lanyards with our passes on them.



Photo Op with the CVX back drop.


We were so lucky that we got to snap a pic with all 10 members of the cast! I got to stand right next to Matt (who is my favorite!) and our arms actually touched!! Sam really wanted to shake Jeremy's hand (red sweater on the far left), but we only had a few seconds.

The Meet and Greet was scheduled for noon, so I joined the already forming line around 11:35. Unfortunately, the cast was late and finally came out closer to 12:25, so I a good chunk of time standing and trying to make conversation with some of the other fans, but it was worth it to get my picture with the entire cast.

We even made a video where we "sing" with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. 
You can see our video at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgTgc-WMK2E 

We had a blast, it was a lot less crazy than Comic Con (definitely more film-based rather than fandom-based), and we got to meet Studio C.

No comments:

Post a Comment