Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Holidays

Technically this will be mine and Sam's third Christmas. While we weren't a couple for the first one, I count it because we exchanged gifts that we each put special thought into.

I continued the Christmas brunch tradition by us hosting this year (it's my favorite part of Christmas).
I woke up early on Christmas Eve and began making potatoes for hash browns. Mom was supposed to bring the bacon and eggs, while the Dunn's were bringing breakfast casserole.


Kate decided to engage my dad in a staring contest using her trademarked "death glare."




It was our first Christmas with our little Princess! 
Santa brought her a large bone and put it in her special doggy stocking.

Grandpa might have gotten the most presents this year.





For dinner we were invited to the Boston's, to which I got to spend some time playing with little miss Mione and little Penelope.
Happy 3rd Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment