Saturday, March 4, 2017

Three Day Recap

The last three days have been filled with fun little adventures at work, so I didn't want to leave them out of my blog life.

It all started on Wednesday when the Fire Department came for the Preschool Show and Tell. I have a special place in my heart for firefighters because it is very possible that my little brother will become one someday.

Coincidentally, we had a fire drill the next day. I love it when we have fire drills, it's all so exciting.

I was able to snap a selfie with the firetruck when the kids were outside learning about all the different bells and whistles.

It was also Dr. Suess' birthday on Thursday, so I got to choose a special hat to wear all day to acknowledge the awesome writer who created Cat in the Hat and so many other fantastic children's books. I chose a Horton hat, although I had to take it off after a few minutes because it was distracting me so much. Isn't it just the neatest?

Pardon my face, apparently this is what happened when you overextend the angel of your selfie.

Friday was a great day, not only because it was Friday, but because it was my Professional Development Day! hat means instead of being at school on a non-student day, I got to go to a conference with all of the other office pros in the the district. I was so excited when I woke up that morning, I could barely focus on my PiYo workout. I changed my outfit three times, before I settle on a black suit.
Not gonna lie, I felt pretty boss.

This is the view I get to see every morning when I leave for work, and I wanted to share it with the world! You're welcome! How does this not immediately brighten your morning? Seriously!


The theme of the conference was "You Got This," and I thought it was perfectly appropriate given that so many of us in attendance were secretaries, and I often have moments where I question if I do actually "got it."

Belinda Kuck was our amazing keynote speaker, and also taught the session on time management. I learned so much from her! I'd love to be her when I grow up.

After the conference ended, I wanted a mountain pic with me in it. I think I'm having a love affair with the Utah mountains, and I don;t care who knows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment