Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tomorrow!

We are down to the wire here! School starts tomorrow at 8am and boy am I ready to kick off the school year.

For two weeks I've been bombarded with paperwork, supply orders, and teachers who always need something. It almost felt like I would never catch up, mostly because it felt like I was doing the work of three people (phones, registration, and paperwork). Regardless, I finally was able to catch up and call in some reinforcements to reclaim a bit of my sanity.

Now, we have one day left until school starts.

I'm so ready to just get started and get back into our school year routine.

I have a feeling that many more parents will be registering tomorrow, so I will be going in early to help alleviate any potential masses of people.

The biggest difference (besides the vast array of knowledge I have this time around) is that I am pregnant.

I keep forgetting to take time to do things like eat and go to the bathroom, but every day when I go home my feet ache like there's no tomorrow.

I'm actually doing pretty well.

I had a doctors appointment last week and she told me everything was going well. At almost 24 weeks, I've gained 11lbs but have still managed to get 8,000 steps almost every day. Prenatal yoga before bed has been a godsend, as has early morning stretching.

Some pregnancy downsides thus far have been aching legs, middle of the night charley horses followed by bathroom trips, and the occasional heartburn/constipation combo.

I've actually enjoyed my pregnancy for the most part, but who knows if my opinion will change as my due date approaches.

Anyway, pregnancy aside, I'm very excited to start the school year tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment