Monday, August 28, 2017

I thought I loved you

It's no secret that I'm beyond crazy about my sweet husband Sam.

It's also no secret that we are totally psyched to welcome our first baby, a son to be named Charlie in December.

But something I keep to myself more often than not, are the little things my husband does for me that grow the love I have for him.

To say I love him is the blanket statement that most couples use, but I decided to immortalize my affection in a more detailed manner.

I thought I loved my husband the day we married, but I'm amazed at just how much more I've grown to love him since then.

I love how he sends me text messages after I've turned my phone off at night, because he knows that I'll get them first thing in the morning.

I love how he will text me our special "code" of IFLY during the day just so I know he is thinking of me.

I love how if he unexpectedly goes out to lunch at work, he always brings me home a cookie.

I really love how he does the dishes at night.

I really really love how rubs my feet when I've had an insanely long day.

My favorite thing to love about him is his smile when I do the little things for him. Take it I'm usually not trying to do anything special, but he gives me this look that simply says, "You really love me, don't you?"

I love you darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment