Sunday, August 14, 2011

Less than a week!

I am officially down to less than a week before DC!

We are now on rush to see all and any friends before my flight on Saturday. We kicked off the countdown on Saturday by having a fabulous sushi dinner and catch-up session with Emma and Carolyn at Red Ginger. Oh My Goodness. I seriously need to spend more time with people, it has most definitely been a lonely summer. Which makes me even more excited to live with fun roommates again :)

Today was little Miss Kate's 3rd birthday party, and I had to say goodbye to my favorite babies. I'll admit I got really emotional when saying goodbye to Max, I didn't let him go for maybe 5 whole minutes. Broke my heart when he told me he would think of me on his birthday when I wouldn't be there :(

Later Mom and I met up with Livvy so she could do our hair to pass off a few things for the salon. I really love getting my hair done, something about someone running their fingers through my ever-growing hair really relaxes me. I love it :D

Things to come this week include:

1-(Monday) Finnish reading Eisenhower: Soldier & President by Stephen Ambrose
2-(Tuesday) Ice Cream Catch-Up Session with Erica
3-(Wednesday) Glee Concert Movie with Ian D and work
4-(Thursday) Laundry and last day at work
5-(Friday) Packing and last goodbyes for the Humanities Housemates

I honestly can't believe we're down to less than a week! I'm excited/nervous/anxious etc. But I know that there are so many more adventures coming my way, and as Walt Disney said, "Keep Moving Forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment