Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movin' On

So today was my last day at the SRC and my goodbye party. It was a great day. Bryce, Kate, and Aly and I had a great time at the Desert Edge Brewery at Trolley; I explained to them the significance of that place, it is my parent's special place where they had their first date. We really had a blast catching up and just having a great time.
Afterward, I headed back to Shoreline and got distracted by a vacant practice room. After singing for 45 minutes, I finally headed back to spend my last night at the apartment. I finished packing up my room and proceeded to move my boxes into the living room. All that's left to do is move out my TV and bedding and pack up my kitchen stuff. I'm really excited to move back home for two weeks before heading to DC, spend some time with my parents, and settle back into my old room.
I'm officially counting down until my flight, and every single day is getting closer and closer. I really can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment