Saturday, March 15, 2014

5 Fun Facts for March

It's time for an entertaining round of fun facts:

1- My favorite nail polish is Glitzerland by O.P.I. I absolutely love gold nail polish, so when I found this at Nordstrom Rack, I knew it was meant for me. 

2- I have a rose colored Dolce & Gabana satchel that I obtained while at a clothing swap last summer. It is one of my favorite purses, even though I don't wear it as often as I'd like to.

3- I have a candle that makes the house smell like Vanilla Cupcakes. I've lit it twice a day for the last month, and I'm kind of wondering how long it will take for it to completely melt away.

4- I love the book and film The Help. They are both great, and equally hold their own in comparison. I love Emma Stone's portrayal of Skeeter, especially because I relate with her SO much.

5- I've been taking piano lessons for over a year, and I own an electric keyboard that I named Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment