Sunday, March 30, 2014

25 things I like about me

So I read this article on Pinterest that talked about 6 different ways to love yourself, and the very first thing was to make a list of 25 things you like about yourself. This is a slightly different approach to my posts about random fun facts, it is a reflection of positive characteristics and examples that I believe I have.

1. I'm good with kids. I can't tell you how many times I'll see kids children out and about on campus or in public and just want to start playing with them.

2. I love cats, I saw one while I was out walking and stopped to pet him. He was a sweetheart and just wanted some attention.

3. I'm not afraid to karaoke in front of strangers.

4. People, on multiple occasions, have told me I have balls. Guess I'm more gutsy than I give myself credit for.

5. I'm a good writer, and one day my work will change the world.

6. I can thrift shop for labels like a boss, seriously, just ask my closet.

7. I'm really good at puzzles, the more pieces the better the payoff.

8. I'm Rachelle Satz Dunn's granddaughter.

9. I can make people laugh.

10. A little boy named Dylan is one of the few loves of my life.

11. I'm really good at making connections to understand things, for instance, I played a new game last night where the only way I could understand it was to simply ask: "so it's like supernatural Clue?"

12. I decided to make healthier eating choices.

13. I love painting.

14. I have a rather large collection of earrings.

15. My naturally blonde hair color.

16. My brown/green eyes that no one ever really notices because of my glasses.

17. I treat myself to pedicures once every few months.

18. I'm actually a pretty good listener.

19. I can logically assess flaws in a system after a few minutes of observation.

20. I like that I play Scrabble even if I never win.

21. My calves are nice.

22. Silver hoop earrings are my thing.

23. I make yummy breakfast burritos.

24. I journal every Sunday afternoon.

25. One day I will able to play all my favorite songs on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment