Thursday, March 27, 2014

A New Beginning

The first time I set foot on the University of Utah campus, I knew I was meant to be there. I have been a part of the U of U community since August 2008 when I was 18yrs old, and here we are almost 6yrs later still a member of said community. Throughout my Bachelors degree, multiple on-campus jobs, and living in Officer's Circle, I definitely enjoyed bleeding red :)

Now at age 24, I'm set to start a new chapter at a new institution. I have accepted a full-time position in the College of Arts & Science at Westminster College. I'm also waiting to hear if I've been accepted in the Master's of Arts in Community Leadership at Westminster as well.

To be honest, I'm slightly terrified. I've never had an opportunity like this before, I can be whoever I want in this new position. I'm trying to convince myself that it really is just excitement, and that I know I'm going to be great at this.

Anyway, here's to new beginnings. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment