Monday, March 23, 2015

Brief Update

So yeah, things have been kind of crazy since Tyler came home. Spring break happened, I started working at the temple, the homecoming party and talk happened, classes resumed, etc.

I'm busy, although that's always been the case. I'm struggling to get back into my school routine after not having my Tuesday class much of this month. Actually, I'm really struggling emotionally right now, more than I'd like to admit.

I'm carrying around a lot of emotional stress, and it's starting to spill out and affect my interactions with others. I guess the fact that I'm talking about it is a good thing, but being so emotionally exhausted is not a healthy way to function.

The first thing I need to do is maximize my 'me' time. It's not that I don't have enough of it, but that I need to make sure I'm getting the most out of it. I think I'll start using the hot tub after class from now on, so that I'm super relaxed and ready for bed when I get home. See, I know I just need to do more relaxing activities to keep myself centered and balanced.

Anyway, school is good, work is good, and the temple is good.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment