Thursday, March 26, 2015

the last day

You know, I realized that my writing has taken a back-seat since the semester started, ergo I have been trying to remedy that by turning to Pinterest for inspiration. I came across a writing prompt that basically said your character wakes up and a figure in black tells them they will die at midnight. It also said a bunch of other stuff, but I wondered what I would do if I were that character.

It came down to a few things: family time, last meal, and artistic expression. I would spend time with the kiddos and my family, stuff my face with Cafe Rio, and paint the rest of my day away.

Kind of morbid, yeah?

There is nothing morbid about Cafe Rio! It is pure deliciousness.

A little random, yes, but hey, what are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment