Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spirituality

I've always struggled with scripture study, and since Tyler has been on my case to read the Book of
Mormon for the last little while, I decided it was time to create a new habit. For the last three days, I've been reading a chapter of the BoM out loud first thing in the morning, and another right before bedtime.

I gotta say that I'm responding well to the structure, as I usually do in most cases. I've been trying to be more flexible and spontaneous lately, or at least not as scheduled to the minute. Perhaps by having a more structured AM and PM ritual, I will have an easier time being spontaneous throughout the day.

Also, I realized this week that I spent more time at the Temple than I do in class! Seriously, I have class twice a week from 5:30-8:20pm (2hrs and 50min x2), and a 6hr shift on Saturday mornings.

Crazy!

But anyway, as busy as I feel sometimes, I don't feel busy enough to think that I'm missing out on living my life. If anything, all of these commitments are enriching my life in ways I hadn't even thought about. I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment