Friday, August 21, 2015

"I Do" {behind the scenes}

Now that we are married, back from our honeymoon, and getting back into the swing of things, it's time for a photo explosion.

Our wedding day was a blur, I can only remember a few details (like my feet hurting, hyperventilating while having my hair done, and what I wore to the temple), but I remember telling Sam I planned on riding the emotion roller coaster.

Victoria spent the night with me the night before; we had brownies and ice cream and watched some of my favorite movies 'Keeping the Faith' and 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding.' In the morning, we went for a walk, and I left to go get my hair and makeup done.

While the lady was washing my hair, I proceeded to hyperventilate because I was having a panic attack. Fortunately, I was just fine after that, I just needed to get over my nerves.

Our sealing was wonderful, I've never felt so much excitement, joy, and watched so many people tear up because something good was happening. My sweet little brother tried so hard to hold it together, but even he couldn't help it.

Anyway, I don't remember much, but I remember feeling almost overwhelmed by my emotions. Even now as I look through all my photos, bits and pieces of the details come back to me.

Marrying this man was one of the best decisions I've ever made, and I can't wait to see where life takes us!

The Bountiful Temple 



Our rings


Elmer Kids

Elmer Family

Larsen Family

Larsen Kids











Melissa caught the bouquet!



No comments:

Post a Comment