Wednesday, August 26, 2015

so it begins

Monday and Tuesday I had my "first" days of school.

Monday it was Rhetoric with my former Marketing prof. A handful of my cohort friends were in there with me, and after my prof started to talk, I immediately felt good about the semester.

Tuesday was Capstone Development and Design, the class I was completely scared of. I'd heard many horror stories about crazy deadlines, failure to obtain IRB approval, and lots of tears. At least I wasn't the only one shaking in my boots.

Anyway, Capstone wasn't too bad, lots of reading and research is in store for me this semester.

Just as I was leaving class, my sweet husband asked if I was hungry and did I want to go get food together :) We ended up walking to Dee's for pancakes.

This morning, as I was heading out, I declared, "We have a date tonight!"

"To fight over the remote?" he teased, which is hilarious because we get less-than-stellar reception on our living room TV.

"Right." wink wink

This semester won't be so bad, in fact, our last night of class is on my 26th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment